Sunday, May 22, 2011

Renting...elsewhere!

After much house drama (the gas couldn't be turned on because it was a fire hazard, among many other issues), we are no longer moving into that adorable little place on Olive. We have decided to rent an apartment, still in downtown Redlands, but cheaper, and save to buy a house! (Kenton's parents are going to help us with a down payment once we've saved up for a while.) This weekend has made me aware of how wise my fiance is and just how perfectly God has placed us together. Every time there is a challenge, we pray about it, and God leads us in the right direction. I love having a man who also listens to God. I know that our lives together will be abundantly blessed! Our new place will be on Citrus Ave. Once we start moving in, June 1, I'll post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment