Thursday, May 19, 2011

Our first place!

We are official renters now. We have this adorable little apartment on Olive Ave. in historic downtown Redlands. It's a 1930s house that has been renovated into 4 apartments. It has charm. We fell in love with it. We've been moving our things in. Obviously I won't be actually moving in unto July 30 (the wedding), but that won't stop me from calling it "ours"! We have 2 bedrooms, an itty bitty bathroom, an almost-as-itty-bitty kitchen, a porch, a side yard... I am overwhelmingly blissful. Last night we brought over plates and things we've already begin to collect (oh how I love garage sales and antiques!). I filled out our names and addresses on luggage tags that my dear friend Jolie gave us at our Engagement Party (Mine says Anna Van Tassel!) and admired my amazing fiance as he hung the shower curtain. Life is fantastic. We listened to a medley of The Black Keys, Kings of Leon, Adele, and The Shins and discussed our future. Who could ask for more?

1 comment: